The USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) in Florida is hosting two virtual workshops on Thursday, March 16. They are designed for an overview of the Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) for agricultural producers and non-industrial, private forest landowners. The first session will run from 2pm to 4pm Eastern, the second session (the same presentation as the first) will be from 6pm to 8pm Eastern.
The agenda for both virtual meetings include:
- CSP Versus EQIP
- How to find local NRCS office
- Where to find more information about CSP and EQIP
- CSP Application
- Producer Map – information NRCS needs
- CSP Payments – minimum and maximum
- CSP Eligibility requirements
- Questions from participants
The ZOOM link for both meetings is: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/16059811148
The new cut off/batching date to submit CSP Classic Applications in FY 2023 is March 24, 2023.
For more information, contact Walter Albarran, Assistant State Conservationist for Field Operations at 352-262-5417 or e-mail: Walter.Albarran@usda.gov.