Georgia Agribusiness announced that Bryan Tolar has officially resigned from his seat as President effective August 31, 2018.
The Council is thankful for Tolar’s service and dedication to the Agribusiness council. They wish Tolar much success in his future and know he will be blessed in all things.
Executive Committee is currently accepting interested candidates to fill Tolar’s position. Please send cover letter and resumes to email@example.com.
Officially incorporated on January 17, 1966, the Georgia Agribusiness Council’s mission is “To Advance the Business of Agriculture through Economic Development, Environmental Stewardship and Education to Enhance the Quality of Life for All Georgians.” This mission forms the basis for our efforts on behalf of our members and this industry each day. GAC’s Mission is carried through a Program of Work which addresses six primary objectives:
- To represent the agribusiness industry in the legislative arena.
- To provide economic services to members.
- To promote agribusiness development.
- To build coalitions within the agricultural community.
- To educate the public about agribusiness issues.
- To promote agricultural education through elementary, secondary, college, and adult programs.
Source: Georgia Agribusiness Council