Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Gary W. Black would like to congratulate the 2018-2019 Georgia State FFA Officer Team that was elected Saturday, April 28 by delegates from over 300 FFA chapters. The eight member officer team will serve throughout the next year as advocates of agricultural education and the Georgia FFA Association.
“These young men and women have demonstrated significant leadership ability, intensive knowledge of agriculture, and have a great passion for the development of FFA members,” said Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Gary W. Black. “The industry is fortunate to have such champions for agricultural education throughout the state working to develop the leadership and technical competency needed for the next generation. We look forward to working with them throughout their officer year. ”
2018-2019 Georgia FFA State Officer Team
- President- Bryce Roland (Houston County)
- Secretary-Clay Parker (Lowndes County)
- North Region VP-Dos Harper (Newton County)
- North Region VP-Ava Jane Teasley (Newton County)
- Central Region VP-Brittany Braddy (Montgomery County)
- Central Region VP-Thomas Maddox (Houston County)
- South Region VP-Dawson Adams (Coffee County)
- South Region VP-Emily Leonard (Echols County)
There are more than 650,000 FFA members nationwide. The Georgia Association has more than 40,000 members, making it the 3rd largest Association in the nation. The FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.