If you are involved in the citrus industry, then you are encouraged to attend the 2018 International Citrus Business Conference March 27–28, 2018 at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort in Daytona Beach, Florida. The event, organized by Morris Agribusiness Services and AgNet Media, will give those attending a chance to be involved in the discussion for the future of the citrus industry.
More than two dozen confirmed speakers from five countries on four continents will address subjects that affect every aspect of the citrus industry. You won’t want to miss the chance to learn from the industry’s brightest minds. Some of the many topics to be discussed include:
- Who, What and Where Is Driving Growth in the Citrus and Beverage Market?
- Restoring the U.S. Orange Juice Market to Growth
- Challenges and Opportunities in Marketing Fresh Citrus
- A Grower’s Perspective on Managing HLB
- Outlook for HLB Tolerant Rootstocks
- Two Promising Cures for HLB
- The Effect of HLB on Orange Oil Quality
- Costs to Plant an Orange Grove, Grow and Harvest Oranges in Florida
- HLB Infection Rates in Florida and Brazil
- Procurement Challenges for a Citrus Processor/Marketer in an HLB- Endemic Fruit Market
- Ways that Orange Juice Buyers Use FCOJ Futures and Options to Manage Price Risk
- Genetically Engineered Crops: Past Experience and Future Prospects
- Impact of HLB on Trends in Availability and Prices of Cold-Pressed Citrus Oils
- Panel Discussion: Near-Term and Long-Term Impacts of Hurricane Irma on the Florida Citrus Industry
- A Wake-up Call to Action for the Citrus Industry
Early-bird registration closes soon, so don’t miss your chance to be involved in the discussion for the future of the citrus industry!