A new report projects the animal health market will be worth $58.5 billion by 2025. Grand View Research reports the market is driven by technological advancements in veterinary care, which are anticipated to serve future growth opportunities to the market. The research agency says the advanced work of identifying emerging animal health issues in developing economies provides a high growth potential in the future. The report also found that vaccines are expected to exhibit lucrative growth rates during the forecast period. The report also says the companion animal segment, or pets, is anticipated to grow at an exponential rate, owing its success as a consequence of associated health benefits for humans, which includes lower blood pressure, greater psychological stability, and reduced anxiety attacks.
From the National Association of Farm Broadcasting news service.
From: Grand View Research
System Integration Market Worth $582.5 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 10.1%
The global system integration market is expected to reach USD 528.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased spending on system integration solutions, by the key players in the market, has enriched the IT infrastructure and subsequently eliminated redundancies. The growing requirement for eradicating heterogeneity, multiplicity, and fluctuating distinctiveness of vital applications & infrastructures is anticipated to fuel the system integration market over the forecast period.
The growing espousal of cloud computing along with numerous developments in virtual technologies is projected to trigger the adoption of system integration solutions. Technological advancements, such as Cloud Service Brokerage (CSB), Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS), Cyber-Physical System (CPS), and clinical integration, are anticipated to offer new opportunities for market growth.
The system integration market is projected to witness high growth over the forecast period, owing to the recurrent need for open and distributed architectures across the globe. However, high implementation costs may dissuade SMEs and start-ups from adopting system management solutions.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The consulting service segment is projected to exhibit a significant growth with CAGR exceeding10.0% from 2016 to 2025, as there is a rising need for enterprises to assist users in designing their BCP/DR plan and conducting rehearsals for effective and efficient workflow
- The IT & telecommunication segment is expected to gain prominence over the forecast period with an estimated CAGR exceeding11%, which can be accredited to the growing demand for distributed systems integration in the IT sector
- Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest-growing region and is expected to witness a healthy CAGR of over 11%, owing to the mounting investments in security solutions
- The key purveyors of this industry are Accenture, BAE systems, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, and Lockheed Martin Corporation, among others
Grand View Research has segmented the global system integration market based on services, end-use, and region:
System Integration Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014-2025)
- Infrastructure integration
- Application integration
System Integration End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014-2025)
- Telecommunication & IT
- Defense & security
- Oil & gas
System Integration Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa