We figured it appropriate for this ten-thousanth news post to this website, to advance this news release that will be officially distributed throughout industry circles in the days ahead. Southeast AgNet began permanently archiving its news posts to this website back in May of 2006.
Ocala, FL — Southeast AgNet, a multi-media enterprise dedicated to “deep southeast” agriculture, is pleased to announce the addition of two new positions to assist the company’s continued growth in digital and print arenas. Marc Stockwell and Tacy Callies joined the Southeast AgNet team March 1.
Marc Stockwell comes on board as a Senior Account Executive, bringing 20 years of advertising sales and management experience to the position. Stockwell was most recently employed with Meister Media Worldwide where he sold advertising to citrus, vegetable, and ornamental horticulture industries. At Southeast AgNet he will be involved in marketing multiple media in-region and nationally, including Web and print advertising for Citrus Industry and Florida Pest Pro magazines and the company’s primary agriculture news website, www.SoutheastAgNet.com.
Tacy Callies, Southeast AgNet’s Communications Strategist, will focus on multi-media communications strategies, planning and content development; public relations; and editing and writing for Citrus Industry and Florida Pest Pro. Callies has worked in Florida agriculture media for the past nine years as an editor for Florida Grower and Ornamental Outlook magazines.
With the addition of Stockwell and Callies, Southeast AgNet’s team now includes 17 members who publish two monthly magazines, broadcast daily radio shows on 66 stations throughout Florida, Georgia and Alabama, deliver daily Web news at www.SoutheastAgNet.com, and manage “the world’s premier Citrus Expo” annual grower seminar and trade show program. Other team members are:
• Gary Cooper, Founder/President/Broadcaster
• Robin Loftin, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
• Randall Weiseman, Director of Radio Programming
• Julie McPeake, Ag News Director
• Daniel Lee, Radio Production/Program Distribution/Weather Anchor
• Ernie Neff, Magazines Editor/Broadcaster
• Marc Hook, Graphics Designer
• Deborah Whitley, Assistant Business Manager
• Betty Sanders, Account Executive
• Angie Deines, Executive Assistant
• Nicholle Saylor, Office Assistant
• Everett Griner, Agri View Commentary
• Tyron Spearman, Peanut News Specialist/Sales Liaison
• Tom Duff, Weather Co-Anchor
• Carlos Torres, Computer Systems Analyst and Consultant