NRCS Can Help with Flooding on Your Property


Many landowners across the nation have been struggling this year to recover after devastating weather events that caused flooding. But USDA’s Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) wants to remind landowners if you do run into flooding issues on you property, they offer assistance through the Emergency Watershed Protection Programs (EWPP) Floodplain Easement Program (FWP). The Floodplain Easement Program is a voluntary program …