The University of Georgia (UGA) Extension service and the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service Agency are hosting producer education meetings throughout the state this week. Georgia Cotton Commission Executive Director Richey Seaton hopes producers will be able to attend.
See the locations, dates and times for the remaining meetings below:
- Oct. 9, 9-10:30 a.m., Weir Center, 307 East Bryan Street, Douglas, Georgia (no RSVP required).
- Oct. 9, 3-4:30 p.m., Flint Energies, 3 South Macon Street, Reynolds, Georgia (no RSVP required).
- Oct. 10, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Burke County Extension Office, 715 West 6th Street, Waynesboro, Georgia (RSVP required, lunch provided. Contact 706-554-2119).
- Oct. 11, 8-9:30 am., Athens-Clarke County Extension Office, 275 Cleveland Road, Bogart, Georgia (RSVP required. Contact 706-546-2266 or Jackie.email@example.com).
- Oct. 11, 1-2:30 p.m., Bartow County Extension Office, Olin Tatum Agricultural Building, 320 West Cherokee Ave., Cartersville, Georgia (RSVP required. Contact 706-546-2266 or Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org).